May Beach Hotel
PERSONS/ROOM
Home May hotel Location Accommodation Facilities Services Awards
Photo gallery Panoramics Rates Online booking Contact
Web design & Seo by Marinet Ltd
122, Machis Kritis Str. - 74100 Missiria - Rethymno Crete - Greece Tel. +30 28310 55745-6 Fax +30 28310 55748 E-mail: info@may-hotel.gr
tripadvisor facebook youtube twitter  
You are using Easypano Virtual Tour Player to view your panorama, which requires Java Virtual Machine installed.
If you can't view the panorama, please download and install Sun JRE .
close
show/hide

May hotel

Charming small family hotel owned by Youloundas family, is situated in the suburb of Missiria 200m from the longest sandy beach of the island and 4km outside of Rethymnon city.
The hotel with its modern architecture is enveloped in vast gardens, where palm trees provide welcome shade from the warm sun.

The 76 rooms are modern furnished and offer an impressive range of facilities for your enjoyment.
The friendly service and family atmosphere offers to the guests, of all ages, the idyllic holiday that brings them back year after year.

The Hotel is built on a 10000 sqm  land in a modern architectural style. It consists of a three level building, which occupies only 10% of the ground. The rest  90% of the ground is a well maintained  garden  wich  accommodates  all the facilities of the hotel.
The hotel has been fully renovated in the 2010 and 2011 period.