Dear guests, we are very happy to welcome you for the summer of 2021 and hope to ensure your safety and health and to enjoy our famous May Beach Hotel hospitality. Below you will find the measures we take to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Arrival & Departures – reception services
- Social distancing – Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meter.
- Contactless check in. Check in & check out times have been changed: Check out is at 11am & Check-in is at 3 pm.
- Credit or debit cards are recommended for payment of hotel costs (cash should be accepted in only exceptional cases). Bills, invoices, passport copies and receipts are recommended to be sent by email.
- All key cards are disinfected.
- Antiseptics will be available in all areas.
Owner & management team have set a clear action plan for a safe stay. Our staff are qualified in Authorized Health first certification in all aspects of health & safety, by the Medical Department of the University of Crete.
- We maintain records with contact details per guest for medical use it necessary.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as masks and face guards/gloves WILL BE WORN BY ALL EMPLOYEES. Staff upon arrival undergo thermal screening.
- Rooms are thoroughly disinfected with industry certified cleaning products.
- All non essential items such as stationery, menus, tea & coffee facilities, extra pillows will be removed from all rooms.
- Housekeeping will be less frequent during stays, please liaise with the reception if you need more frequent changing of sheets & linen.
- Disposable covers are placed on TV & A/C remote controls.
Pool & Bar :
- There will be a minimum of 2 meters distance between each set of loungers & umbrellas.
- Loungers will be disinfected after every use.
- Pool’s water recirculation every 4 hours, 1 bather for every 5 sq.m. of water.
All previous rules for the pool area
- Still apply, and are available at the entrance of the pool bar
- Non essential items are removed such as inflatable mattresses, balls, children toys etc.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination.
May Beach Hotel Management